Chris Mba Cheats Death, As PHCN Fire Razed His Apartment



For surviving fire outbreak in his Surulere, home, veteran musician, Chris Mba is in a celebratory mood.

According to Mba, the incident which happened two Saturdays ago at about 2am was due to the epileptic power supply with different degree of voltage. As he and his family were fast asleep, high voltage sparked off the wire connected to his Bosh freezer and the entire kitchen was gutted by fire burning everything in the kitchen but for the intervention of his neighbours, it would have been another unpalatable story.

Though the ‘Baby Don’t Cry’ crooner came out alive with his family but his children are currently going in and out of Lagos State Teaching Hospital (LUTH) Idi-Araba for inhaling a lot of smoke which adversely affected their system.

We wish them soonest recovery.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.