The second section of Honkai Star Rail 1.2 is lastly dwell, that includes Kafka’s banner alongside a brand-new Underground Treasure Hunt occasion, accessible for a restricted time. With Belobog’s historic ruins resurfacing from the Everlasting Freeze, gamers can dive in on the primary day of each Floor and Deep Exploration to find the riches buried inside them.
All the occasion expands over 5 ruins in complete, which might be unlocked day by day. It is going to additionally supply varied treasure hunt rewards, together with Stellar Jades, credit, and different in-game assets for finishing the targets.
This text will information you thru the primary damage exploration that can assist you gather all its free rewards.
” class=”promoted-img” loading=”lazy” width=”1440″ top=”220″ alt=”fortnite-promotional-banner” />
The best way to full the primary damage exploration of the Underground Treasure Hunt occasion in Honkai Star Rail?
To provoke the primary damage exploration from the brand new Honkai Star Rail occasion, head to Boulder City and speak to Balaway on the target marker. He’ll transient you concerning the historic damage discovery on the Nice Mine and additional request that you just help Aksay, the senior treasure hunter.
Head to his location and work together to entry the primary Damage. Your major goal might be to press on the tile flooring to unlock areas till you discover the door playing cards. Comply with the steps beneath to finish all eight ranges of Floor Exploration:
- Degree 1: Activate the tiles on the edges. The cardboard ought to be situated on the highest proper nook of the board, diagonally reverse the door.
- Degree 2: Once more, use the identical technique to entry the underside proper nook tile for the Key Card.
- Degree 3: The cardboard is situated on the topmost tile of the center column.
- Degree 4: It is best to have the ability to see the important thing on the top-right nook of the board blocked by an enemy. Use the Historical Bomb to clear them and gather them to proceed to the subsequent stage.
- Degree 5: Once more, clear the enemies on the trail to gather the important thing, seen on the high row.
- Degree 6: You’ll have to full an elite encounter for this stage, which can promptly unlock the encompassing tiles containing the door card, alongside just a few different gadgets.
- Degree 7: As soon as once more, the important thing ought to be on the diagonally reverse finish of the start line.
- Degree 8: Defeat the Elite Enemy to unlock the teleporter.
Deep Exploration information
Deep Exploration unlocks when you full all of the above ranges. Now discuss with the next checklist to finish the subsequent levels of the Underground Treasure Hunt occasion in Honkai Star Rail 1.2:
- Degree 1: Full the encounters to proceed to the important thing card, situated on the alternative finish of the door.
- Degree 2: You could find the cardboard within the backside left nook of the world.
- Degree 3: Receive the cardboard from the tile underneath the “Hiring Treasure Hunter” marker.
- Degree 4: Unlock the tiles within the excessive proper columns of the field. The important thing ought to be on the topmost tile blocked by the enemies.
- Degree 5: The secret’s situated on the backside left nook.
- Degree 6: As soon as once more fend off the Elite Enemy to entry the teleporter.
Many of the enemies within the occasion could have Lightning Toughness, so deploy a group accordingly to sort out them. On that be aware, HoYoverse has supplied Kafka and Luka as trial characters for the damage. You may pair them with Tingyun and Luocha to sort out all of the encounters.
Moreover, choose up all of the Historical Ruins and different collectibles to strengthen your total group for the precise ruins.
First damage exploration reward within the Underground Treasure Hunt occasion in Honkai Star Rail
Listed beneath are all of the Treasure Hunt Rewards you possibly can get hold of after finishing the primary damage:
- 200x Stellar Jades
- 15x Obsidian of Desolation
- 4x Obsidian of Obsession
- 12x Traveler’s Information
- 120,000 Credit
- 40 Relic Stays
This concludes the whole lot it’s worthwhile to know earlier than you delve into your first damage exploration within the ongoing Honkai Star Rail occasion.