The discharge of Kafka has opened up plenty of team-building alternatives and variations in playstyle for Honkai Star Rail gamers. The Nihility character might be obtained from the restricted banner within the recreation, which stays for 21 days in complete. Being one of many most-awaited 5-stars for the reason that recreation’s launch, the unit didn’t disappoint along with her equipment.
This text lists the very best and worst Mild Cones to equip on Kafka, be it F2P or Gacha-exclusive. Usually, each Nihility Mild Cone might be outfitted on her, so having the right one in a construct is necessary.
Disclaimer: This text is subjective and solely displays the author’s opinion.
” class=”promoted-img” loading=”lazy” width=”1440″ top=”220″ alt=”fortnite-promotional-banner” />
Honkai Star Rail Mild Cone tier record for Kafka
The Mild Cones on this tier record might be discovered throughout the present model of Honkai Star Rail. As talked about, a few of these are included solely within the Gacha pool, whereas others can simply be bought utilizing in-game foreign money. Readers ought to observe that they’re free to make use of any Mild Cones they need, supplied the very best ones are out of their attain.
Ideas equivalent to “energy creeps” aren’t relevant on Mild Cones, as every Nihility gear piece supplies completely different perks to its wearer. Synergy with the wearer’s foremost equipment is the one side to search for whereas equipping a Mild Cone on a personality.
The perfect Mild Cones on Kafka ought to embody her signature, Endurance Is All You Want, synergizing straight with the character’s DoT-based equipment. Nonetheless, on the subject of inflicting shock on enemies, Eyes of the Prey is highly effective, though not as equal. Each of those Mild Cones are unique drops from Gacha banners,
Here is a abstract of why each the aforementioned Mild Cones have been added to the SS tier of this record:
- Endurance is all you want: Signature Mild Cone for Kafka. Synergizes straight with Kafka’s Shock DoT and will increase her SPD as nicely.
- Eyes of the Prey: Will increase Kafka’s Impact Hit Fee and DoT injury. Having most Superimposition is simpler because of the 4-star rarity, granting extra injury in flip as nicely.
This record consists of Mild Cones with a mix of F2P, Gacha, and battle go gears in Honkai Star Rail. Gamers are really useful to make use of them whereas constructing Kafka for endgame, granting them sufficient synergy with out spending an excessive amount of.
The next record accommodates all 4 Mild Cones and the explanation why they’re included within the S tier part:
- Fermata: Could be thought of a less expensive signature Mild Cone for Kafka, because it additionally has her portrait in it. Grants Break Impact and Shock DoT. Simple to acquire from Forgotten Halls store.
- Decision Shines as Pearls of Sweat: Permits Kafka to be an important mix of DEF-shredder and DoT applier.
- Good Night time and Sleep Properly: Will increase Kafka’s injury primarily based on the variety of debuffs on the enemies.
- We Will Meet Once more: Nice sub-DPS possibility on a number of enemies on the sphere. Could be obtained simply by buying the battle go.
The three Mild Cones accessible inside this part are both difficult to accumulate or not definitely worth the Stellar Jade funding in Honkai Star Rail.
Listed below are all of the Mild Cones within the A tier and the the explanation why they’re included right here:
- Incessant Rain: Powerful to accumulate since it’s locked behind a restricted Mild Cone banner of Silver Wolf. Investing the identical quantity of Stellar Jades can drop Kafka’s signature Mild Cone.
- Within the Title of the World: Excessive value in change for lackluster stat at degree 1. Higher gear piece for different Nihility characters.
- Earlier than the Tutorial Mission Begins: Badly synergized stats and perks with Kafka’s equipment.
Gamers who obtained Kafka can be happy to know that she is a really F2P-friendly character to construct.